Sunday, November 22, 2015

September 21, 2015

Hello everyone!

Things are going great here in Arizona! Not much is changing. the
weather is getting cooler and the days are getting shorter. It feels
really nice here in the evening. I love it! This week has been harder
because we lost a lot of investigators, so it is back to square one
again. Just a heads up, this is the last week of the transfer, so you
won't hear from me again until next Wednesday (emails and letters
would be appreciated)! Because I'm typing on my iPad, this email will
be shorter this week.

Monday: P-Day (Magic), lessons, and FHE (pac-man). Nothing too exciting.

Tuesday: Temple trip! It was super fun to go to the temple again! I

loved it and got good pictures (I don't have all of the pictures, so I
will send them next week). We had super good Mexican food afterwards
and had some good lessons.

Wednesday: We helped set up a new apartment for a new senior couple.

Pres. Sweeney was there so I got to talk with him a little bit too. We
also had Elder Sullivan with us for the day. It was great because he
made balloon animals for the people we teach.

Thursday: I was on exchanges with Elder Beesely. We helped build a

patio and were able to have a lot of lessons. It was a very productive
day.

Friday: Weekly planning and tried to find less-active members.


Saturday: More searching for less-active members. We also chopped wood

for our investigator's mother.

Sunday: Super busy. Lots of meetings (branch council, church, and

stake coordination meeting). The YSA Branch presidency got
reorganized. It will be sad to see them go. They were great to work
with, but the new branch presidency is also great! I have worked
with them before.

Sunday: God loves everyone one of us. We can turn to him
for council and for guidance. He wants us to succeed and we always
must remember that (Jacob 3:1-2). That is where faith comes into
play. God knows us better than we do. We are not expected to be harder
on ourselves that God is (and we are not allowed to be).

I love you all and miss you. I hope you all have a great week!

-Elder Morgan
6265 N 82nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85250

-Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment